View complete profile
I have some good news. I’ve added a new feature so you can publish your blog posts on Urbanspoon yourself without having to wait for us to do it! Here’s how it works:
– Make sure you’re signed into Urbanspoon.
– Go to your Urbanspoon blog page (not your user profile): https://www.urbanspoon.com/br/332/9128/Winnipeg/joeyluvslulu.html
– Click “Edit blog settings”.
– In the Pending Posts section, click “Edit and publish my pending posts”.
– Then, enter the “snippet” text, verify the date and URL, and press Publish.
Please make sure that:
– The URL should be the permalink to the blog post (not the blog home page, a category page, a post preview, or a service like feedproxy).
– The snippet should be 3-4 sentences (quoted from your blog post) that gives an idea of what’s in the post.
– The snippet should NOT include bylines, dates, address info, captions, tags, HTML code, etc.
If reviewing a restaurant that is part of a chain, only add a spoonback for one of the locations. The only exception to this is if you are specifically and in detail reviewing more than one of the locations.
Note: there may be a delay of 1-2 hours after you post on your blog until our system detects the post.
We’ll give you one week to do it yourself, then it’ll go into our queue to publish.
Thank you for all of your contributions, and let me know if you have any questions.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.